For many companies, the idea of employees teleworking may have started as a short-term response to COVID-19, but now 9 months into the pandemic, some are considering work-from-home as a more permanent solution to keep employees safe.
In fact, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 33.5M workers worked from home in September because of the pandemic which is up 25% from the same time in 2019. With the continued trend of home-based working, many safety professionals are left flying blind to potential ergonomic safety issues within their employees’ new work environment.
Are you struggling to get visibility on employee safety issues? Do you have an efficient process to manage their support needs? Join Briotix Health on Tuesday, November 17th at 1 p.m. EST for the next edition of our The Future of Work is Now webinar series, “Best Practices for Creating a Sustainable and Effective Home-Based Employee Ergonomics Program”.
In the educational 1-hour webinar, we will discuss:
- OSHA safety requirements for home-based workers
- Developing a safety checklist for work-from-home employees
- Establishing processes to effectively resolve ergonomic issues
- Harnessing technology to reach remote/home-based workers
- Implementing self-Assessment tools and on-demand ergonomic training
The capacity for this webinar is limited. Register now so you don’t miss out.