This year has demanded constant adaptation to changing needs and expectations of employers nationwide. Are you prepared for the changes to your hiring and rehiring process as a result of the pandemic?
Gather the information you need during an interactive, question-and-answer webinar with hiring and return-to-work experts. Join us on Thursday, Oct. 22nd at Noon for the next edition of our The Future of Work is Now webinar series, “How has the Hiring and Re-Hiring Landscape Changed? A discussion on Hiring and Return-to-Work in the COVID-19 Era.”
They will be addressing questions such as:
- How have the demographics of the worker pool changed?
- What do these changes mean for hiring practices?
- What has been proven to ensure employees can safely complete tasks when hired?
- How should you address a deconditioned workforce?
- What are the return-to-work ADAAA and EEOC considerations?
- And more…
The capacity for this webinar is limited. Register now so you don’t miss out.