States across the U.S. have begun to re-open after the COVID-19 pandemic, lifting work environment restrictions. With this reopening, many companies have begun or are preparing to bring back their workforce. However, many questions remain on the best way to bring those employees back to work safely and productively.
One such question is how to ensure employees can physically and mentally return to the work environment having been off for several weeks. Physical and mental deconditioning has likely set in for many workers, leaving employees wondering if their employees will be able to complete their work without injury.
Briotix Health is offering a free, educational webinar to help managers and company decision-makers understand the physical and mental deconditioning process including the effects of employee inactivity and the dangers of not preparing your workforce for their re-entry to the work environment.
In this webinar, attendees will learn:
- The Science Behind Deconditioning
- The Effects of Inactivity on Your Employees’ Bodies
- Re-Entry Concerns including the Danger of Employee Burnout
- Steps to Physically and Mentally Prepare Employees for Re-Entry to the Work Environment
To learn more about the deconditioning process and recommendations for how to help your workers return to the workplace successfully, join us for “Preparing Your Workforce for a Safe and Successful Re-Entry to their Work Environment” on one of the dates listed below:
- Thursday, May 14th at 1:30 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, May 19 at Noon EST
- Thursday, May 21 at 3 p.m. EST
Sign-up now to reserve your spot. Webinars are limited to 100 people per session.